mr. zook

k5ceg k5ceg at NETO.COM
Sat Jun 23 15:04:17 EDT 2001

mr zook is a bigger liar than a talker.# 1 there wasnt a court case.there was a hearing to determine the owner ship of 2 radios. that mr smith owned. there was no dispute of owner ship.there was a question about mr smith using muscle against a 82 year old man in my store.the 82 year old man couldnt resist 2 thugs against him.i wasnt even there.had they waited for my return mr smith would have gotten his radios free of charge.the 82 year old man watching the store had no idea of what was going on and asked them to come back later.they shoved him aside and took the radios.this 82 year old man is a ham operator and  also  a heart patient.takes a big person to push one that age around.this is the truth and they know it . anyone can think they are a big stud behind a computer.thats why the last round of flaming i kept quiet.this was a private matter which i was more than willing to take up with the people involved.they tried to destroy my business by bombarding the computer and ham bands with lies and off the wall comments.every body just as well believe what they would like, and the computer or ham bands are no place for this crap.i did not carry my comments to the point which they did ,they should  see how child like and cowardly the act of hiding behind a key board is.i just dont understand  if someone has a complaint against me, why dont they come face to face with me.i am a man of my word and dont have to spread lies and gossip via the computer.they know where my store is, and my home is, if they have a problem.come on over. sorry for the group having to see all this,but if you take note it is always the same few spreading this mess around themselves,just like a pile of trash attracting maggots. chuck groome