Homebrew Transmitter Inquiry

Lenny lenny-t at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Sun Jun 24 10:33:55 EDT 2001

O boy! This was the first xmtr I ever built - back in 1957.  I have
never had so much enjoyment  as a ham as I did as a Novice with that
xmtr and a BC-455 receiver. I'm pretty sure I still have the 1956 copy
of "How to Become a Radio Amateur" which had the xmtr plans along with
plans for a killer (literally) power supply. I will be visiting the old
homestead in New Hampshire in July and I will search for it and post it
if nobody beats me to it. One note: the TVI was so bad I couldn't fire
it up in the evening... used to sneak out of bed after midnite to work
anybody.

---Lenny (ex-W1MEL)