Wants Johnson Thunderbolt Information

Freeberg, Scott (STP) scott.freeberg at GUIDANT.COM
Thu Mar 8 12:37:21 EST 2001

Hi All,

I'd like the chance to talk offline with someone who owns and uses the
Johnson Thunderbolt amplifier.  I'd like to hear about its performance,
whats good about it, whats bad about it, pluses, minuses, problems,
opinions, should I even consider it?....    While I'd rather have a Johnson
500, they are out of my price range (if you have a reasonably priced Johnson
500 for sale - please email me).  I was considering hanging a Thunderbolt
after my Ranger or Pacemaker to run some good (substantial) cw, AM, and ssb.
I'd also like to get a feel for Thunderbolt prices also.  Thanks very much
for any advice.

73,  Scott WA9WFA in Saint Paul Minn
http://www.qsl.net/wa9wfa