FS: Collins KWM-1 External Speaker

Rick Robinson rerobins at EMAIL.UNCC.EDU
Fri Mar 23 13:52:58 EST 2001

Did anyone else happen to see the Collins external preamp for a 51S1 a week
or so ago on that auction site?  Last time I peeked it was up to $1500+
although I didn't see the winning bid.

Gary's speaker was definitely a bargain compared to what Collins collectors
would have to pay on that auction site for a KWM-1 speaker.

Even though I didn't need one, my thanks to Gary for offering it to the
list.   Some folks would've  just posted a URL to their ongoing auction and
act like they are doing the list a favor.   Phooey on those folks, hurray
for guys like Gary.

73,

Rick kf4ar