JUST FYI

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Sun Mar 25 08:54:16 EST 2001

Hi fellers - just an FYI - we now have a total of 973, yes 973 web links relate dto
ancient amateur radio equipment etc. !!

Maybe some of you would enjoy looking at some of these.

The Open Directory now lists them by 45 sub-categories at:

http://dmoz.org/Recreation/Amateur_Radio/Boatanchors/

If THAT doesn't keep you busy, nothing will! But please don't let the web browsing
keep you off the air! I will soon be QRV again from the new house and looking for CW
and AM contacts!

Thank you to all who submitted web pages to the Directory.

Additional submissions are always welcome.

Brian, AF4K