The N7RK DX and Boatanchor Web Pages Have Moved!

Dave Hollander n7rk at DANCRIS.COM
Sun Mar 25 16:18:23 EST 2001

Sorry for the partially off-topic message.

Thanks to my now former ISP hosing up everything with a new domain name
and no chance to hang up a "I Have moved" web page followed by having
their e-mail down for 7 days,  I went ahead and changed Internet
providers.

The new address for my ham radio and boatanchor pages is now

http://www.dancris.com/~n7rk

The previous was

http://www.getnet.com/~davidh/

If you have me as a link on any of your pages, I would appreciate you
changing that to the new URL and if you have me bookmarked, please
change that also.

I had my pages at the same url for 6 years so it is going to take a bit
of time before I start showing up in the search engines again even
though I resubmitted them.

The CADXA (Central Arizona DX Association Web pages remain the same at

http://cadxa.org

Thanks and 73,

Dave N7RK

Please note new address: n7rk at dancris.com and new web page address

Dave  N7RK -  Webmaster CADXA
Phoenix, Arizona         *DXCC Honor Roll*    *WAZ#23 - 75 Meter SSB*

            ex-XE2/N7RK, N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK, WN6IWX

Boatanchor Collector Extraordinaire preferring Hallicrafters, National
and what ever else looks interesting!

E-Mail: n7rk at dancris.com           Home Page:
http://www.dancris.com/~n7rk

Visit the Central Arizona DX Association Home page - http://cadxa.org