FS HAMMARLUND HQ 180A

Dee Almquist w4pnt at VAIX.NET
Sun Mar 25 20:38:01 EST 2001

I plan on being at the Timonium HF next week end, space 165. Patty & I are
bringing, among other things, a refurbed HQ 180A & matching speaker. Cab &
panel has been completely redone, like I do the Johnsons. Tis been an
interesting experience for me. Must have over 50 hrs in this radio. But it
really performs now on all bands! Offering the radio for $600. & the speaker
for $90. (the smaller speaker w / 6 x 9)

Might take a part trade on the radio. I say might depending on what you
value your gear. Need Johnson Rangers & need 1 good restoreable Valiant. And
am always looking for another Navigator.
Looking forward to seeing some you AM'rs @ Timonium, Md.
73 es Dee
http://w4pnt.8k.com
Patty & Dee's Marina Collectors of "firebottle" radios
534 W. Main St.
Waynesboro, Va. 22980
(540)249-3161 Cell: (540)471-7023