[ForSale-Swap] International payment for ham gear

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Mon May 14 07:18:42 EDT 2001

I am not sure hwere John got this information, because I have shipped radios overseas,
insured for several hundred dollars with no problem.

Of course, if you DO ever have a claim, the USPS will take between 9 and 12 months
to pay you!