thanks and querry about Hammarlund HX 500

john w. king jbkking at BELLSOUTH.NET
Wed May 16 14:29:01 EDT 2001

Thanks to all who responded to my query about Frontier Capacitator. Now another question: Have any of you ever aligned a Hammarlund HX 500 transmitter. I would like to consult with anyone who has ever "worked on" repaired or serviced the HX 500. I have weird noises on the signal and much noise and uneven noise in each sideband.. I believe it needs a complete realignment of the sideband generator section. Please share your experience with that piece of equipment with me. Thanks and 73, John, K5PGW