thanks and querry about Hammarlund HX 500

Charles W. Morehouse w4gbw at BREVARD.NET
Wed May 16 14:17:47 EDT 2001

Hi John,
Noticed your query about Frontier Capacitor. I assume that you want to rebuild the caps in the transmitter. Have developed a method to rebuild those tab mount electrolytics. It entails putting new caps inside so that the unit looks the same. Have had great success and will be glad to share my notes with you. Let me know.
Wayne;
W4GBW