WTB: Keyswitch for Johnson Desk KW

Freeberg, Scott (STP) scott.freeberg at GUIDANT.COM
Thu May 17 16:24:49 EDT 2001

I am looking for the filament keyswitch for the Johnson Desk KW.  It may
very well be the same switch as the Johnson 500.   They fit in a 3/8" size
hole, like a standard toggle switch.   I've heard the guys say that the key
switches were often replaced with toggle switches after the keys were

Thanks and 73,

Scott WA9WFA

More information about the Boatanchors mailing list