FPM-200 & topic

anchor anchor at EC.RR.COM
Tue May 29 13:41:13 EDT 2001

Mike,
    I think you're thinking abt the BASWAPlist that Gen Rippen hosts.
Unless something's changed here, discussion is one of the reasons for this list.
I copy below, an old, edited, msg fron the manager:
=======
Tue, 7 Jul 1998
From: ai7r <ai7r at PRESENCEKNOWN.COM>
Subject:      Boatanchors list definition - List Admin
Here is the definition that I think everyone can live with.  Here goes....
Old radios, primarily used for communication by Amateurs or military of any
country:
-that have at least four tubes in them
-or is over 30 years old
Now, let's get back to talking about, buying, selling, and restoring these
neat old radios.
73
Dave
AI7R
========

73,
Al, W8UT
New Bern, NC
BoatAnchors appreciated here
anchor at ec.rr.com
http://www.thecompendium.net/radio/

And remember; "-They don´t make tubes nowadays like they used to..."