FS: Bunch of nice ceramic tube sockets
bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Wed May 30 18:23:03 EDT 2001
A group of nine, (mostly) ceramic tube sockets with mounting hardware,
1) A brand new top quality octal socket with riveted silver plated terminals
E.F. Johnson #226
2) A brand new CPH#4937 socket with 7 large pins and no center locator pin.
metal mounting "ears."
3) Next are two 4-pin ceramic sockets. These are gently used and have all mounting
hardware. They look small like the types used for 811A tubes - CPH #9368
4) Next are 4 different 5-pin sockets, like the type used for 807 tubes. Two of these are
new unused ceramics, one has a little storage rust on the mounting bracket that will
come off easily. Another is made of some type of HD phenolic or something, but is
new and looks nice. The last one is a ceramic one, used, but with mounting hardware.
5) Finally a 7 pin socket like number above, but it is black moulded type with ametal
frame and mounting ears...
I do not want to split these up, but prefer to sell the whole bunch.
This is all I have for now.
That's it folks - a total of 9 tube sockets for $22.00 plus $5.00 shipping.
If you read this far - here is a little reward - the buyer gets a freebie thrown in - Brand
new in the box E.F. Johnson lamps PN 549-3001-003 - perhaps for a BA rig, I am not
More information about the Boatanchors