FS: HP-401C VTVM

Michael Crestohl mc at SOVER.NET
Fri Nov 9 06:59:07 EST 2001

Hi Gang:

I have a very clean late model HP-410C VTVM with the stardard probes for
sale.  Unfortunately I do not have the correct RF Probe that goes with
it.  I do have the probe from the 410-B but it does not have the diode tube
in it.  This probe can be rewired for the 401-C.  These do however show up
periodically online or on ePay.  I am asking $100.00 plus shipping for
it.  If interested please reply by e-mail.

73 all,

Michael

PS: A list reader e-mailed me that he has the diode tube, new in the box
for $40.00!