Eimac Y-826

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Sat Nov 10 07:05:38 EST 2001

Martin - if it is the same as an 826, then that is a tube Gonset used in some VHF
amplifiers. The amplifiers are good for about 100 watts out. I had one for a while.
I think it was a 2m linear amplifier with a gray hammertone finished cabinet and a little
window in the front.

You can probably get data off the web for the 826 if that's what it is.

This list is a public service of the City of Tempe, Arizona

Subscription control - http://www.tempe.gov/lists/control.asp?list=BOATANCHORS
Archives - http://interactive.tempe.gov/archives/BOATANCHORS.html

More information about the Boatanchors mailing list