A few more crystals

Glen E. Zook gzook at HOME.COM
Sat Oct 6 22:44:20 EDT 2001

I have found a very few more crystals.  All in HC6/U.  The 160 meter
crystals have slightly shorter pins than normal, but fit HC6/U sockets
fine.

If anyone needs a list of what crystals I have remaining, please E-Mail
me and I'll forward that information.

Crystals are $4 postpaid CONUS, $5 postpaid Canada.  Six crystals for
$20 postpaid CONUS, $25 postpaid Canada.

Here are what I have that are "new":

1937.5
1967.5
1997.5

7137.5
7220.8 Quantity 2

14066.6

These are all of the 160 meter, 40 meter, and 20 meter crystals that I
have found to date (I may still have some more in boxes that I haven't
looked through).  Have quite a few 80 meter crystals left.

Glen, K9STH