NEED TECH INFO BC669

Dee Almquist w4pnt at VAIX.NET
Sun Oct 14 18:08:06 EDT 2001

Hello Fellow AM'rs
A fellow AM'r @ Bowie HF & I did some trading. As a result I have a pr of BC
669 units. I know nothing about these but they are interesting. Need some
info on them. Tech info / manuals, copies,schematics, personal experience,
and any other input would be very interesting. I have one cable w / big
cannon connectors on each end. What was on the other end? Obviously power
suppy is part of whats missing but how does the speaker, etc work in? There
is another connector that indicates "control"(??) & what else? That cable &
connectors I dont have.

One of these is definitly restorable... the other one for parts.
73 es Dee