urgent items we are researching for the musem.

ed sharpe esharpe at USWEST.NET
Mon Oct 15 23:55:09 EDT 2001

Greetings! Tonight we have 2 separate research pleas... we are looking for
info on the wwII  voice of America station  ksai in saipan there is a ksai
there now that is a religious station but we need  info on when it was a voa
station. check www.smecc.org under afrs/afrts/voa for some great water
cooled transmitter photos from this voa station. there are also some new
afrs photos in the afrs section including a great mobile  broadcasting
studio! ( I want it!)

We are looking for any info relating to the McCarty Wireless Telephone
Company.

Please call us or drop a letter if you have any material relating to McCarty

thanks ed sharpe archivist for smecc