Anyone looking for original TCK power supplies?

Jim Berry basalop at GTE.NET
Tue Oct 16 00:49:36 EDT 2001

I know a feller who knows of at least 4 of them that are setting on a
pallet. The thing is he needs to find a home for all of them.  I
would like one for my TCK.  He built a supply for his TCK already,
but might be interested in one himself.  His name is Andy if you
would like to get in touch with him.  His email address is:
AMillerTKX at aol.com.  Drop him a note if interested.  If he could find
a home for them, I know I would then be on the list to get one.

73 Jim K7SLI

---