RE Nostalgia Question

Murray Grandy mgrandy at TELUS.NET
Thu Oct 18 15:16:55 EDT 2001

WOW. I thought I was the only one still watching re runs of Andy Griffith.
Many answers. Most are saying Eico and Motorola variations. One Heathkit
HX-10 and old Ameco. Thanks to everyone who responded. Glad to see there are
still some wishing for simpler times. At least I think that's what it means.
Murray

---