Collins 30L-1 transmitter (not 30L-1 linear!)

Glen E. Zook gzook at HOME.COM
Fri Oct 19 19:35:22 EDT 2001

I had a number of reproductions of the advertisement for the Collins
30L-1 transmitter (not the "S-Line" 30L-1 linear amplifier) printed for
the Collins User's Conference and have several remaining.  These are
four page, color, advertisements.

Collins announced the 30L-1 transmitter and then tried to pull all of
the advertisements that were in the process of being published.  The
vast majority of these were pulled.  But, a few did get out.

Also included in the four-page advertisement are the 75A4 receiver,
32W-1 exciter (in the same "boat" as the 30L-1 transmitter), and several
accessory items.

Price to cover my costs is $5.00 postpaid CONUS and $6.00 US Canada.

Send cheque for the appropriate amount to

Glen E. Zook
410 Lawndale Drive
Richardson, Texas 75080

Thanks