Technical help wanted

JR Linden jrlinden at USA.NET
Mon Sep 10 23:33:58 EDT 2001

Could somebody explain to me how the diode circuitry shown
in the diagram shown  on the below web page can work?  It's
using diodes to enhance audio performance.   A fellow in
Portland claims it works and I don't see how but there's a
whole lot more knowledge on this reflector than I'll ever be
in touch with, so if it really works, somebody explain it to
me.  Tnx......JR   K7PUR

Http://www.users.qwest.net/~jrlinden/images/diodemagic.jpg