Technical help wanted

JR Linden jrlinden at USA.NET
Tue Sep 11 00:54:07 EDT 2001

At least I'm not going crazy since that what I told him.  And he came back with this
song and dance about how the "old" radios sounded so much better.  I'd be darned if
I was going to build one to prove him wrong.  They just went against everything I'd
ever learned.  I'll drop it at this, but I appreciate the sanity check.
Tnx.....JR   K7PUR