PC Boards

John Barkow KD6PT at AOL.COM
Tue Sep 11 12:03:40 EDT 2001

Hi Folks:  I am trying to make some small prototype pc boards and, since I
have never done this before I need some help.  I did find a  DOS schematic
drawing program which works great but I need a program for board layout and
creating a velum for board etching.  I know that there many of you out there
have done tlhis before so any help will be appreciated.
John kd6pt