Still way off Subject

David Jennings dejennings at EARTHLINK.NET
Thu Sep 13 23:13:52 EDT 2001

Everyone,
The ARRL website has an article that says WCBS has a backup transmitter site
at the Empire State Building.  It is operating there and has offered space
and assistance to the other NYC broadcasters for transmitters and antennas.
What a monumental task to get back on the air in any reasonable time.

Dave KF6YKZ

http://www.tempe.gov/lists/control.asp?list=BOATANCHORS