Globe Champion

Glen E. Zook gzook at HOME.COM
Sat Sep 15 00:24:02 EDT 2001

I have been "racking" my brain trying to remember if Globe ever made a
Globe Champion 350A.  I think I remember them making one, but I am not
sure.

According to the Ham Equipment Buyer's Guide (copyright 1972) they did
not.  I have looked through the copies of QST that I have from 1960 to
1962 (don't have all of them) and I don't see a 350A advertised.  But,
there is that "gnawing" feeling that they did (they say the mind is the
second thing to go and I can't remember the first!).

Does anyone remember?

Glen, K9STH