NEED HELP TO COMPLETE SOME MUSEUM DISPLAYS........ THIS WEEK!!!!!!

ed sharpe esharpe at USWEST.NET
Sat Sep 15 10:23:40 EDT 2001

Help folks..... anyone local please dig though your stuff... need  the following areas... anything and everything.... parts pieces, litature, memorabilia advertising things etc etc etc for the following display areas....

We are working now at 15 hours a day to open on the  22ed of Sept. Scary... It is close and I am exhausted...  Call 623-435-1522

RCA

Regency

Motorola

Radar and countermeasures

UHF and Microwave device display

ATT Bell tell co and Bell labs

Early Computers and calculation

Military Airborne Communications ( esp. arc-5 stuff)

emergency services communications

History of hearing aids. ( this is a fun display and almost anything goes! still need an ear horn too!)

thanks  in advance   Ed Sharpe archivist for smecc
see us at  http://www.smecc.org

Southwest Museum of Engineering, Communication and Computation

address........
Coury House / SMECC
5802 w palmaire ave
glendale az 85301