FS Transceivers, Tuner, Keyers

WB6YEC wb6yec at FLASH.NET
Thu Apr 11 16:26:09 EDT 2002

Gentleman:

I have an extremely clean Yaesu FT 101E, the Yaesu Digital Display YC-601and the Matching speaker for $350.00.
I have the manuals, ac/dc cables and the hand mike.
The rig has the original protective plastic on the front panel.
Produces great AM

I have the Drake MN4C tuner for $125.00

I have a Swan $350.00 with a non-swan supply for $100.00

I have the Eico 717 tube type keyer for $40.00

I have a Heath HD 10 keyer for $25.00

I have a Vibroplex bug for $25.00

I am looking for a manual for the Morrow Felcom receiver.

Pix available upon request.

73's

George
WB6YEC