Another of John R. Pierce's articles up on the website...My Work With Vacuum Tubes At Bell Laboratories By John R. Pierce

ed sharpe esharpe at USWEST.NET
Mon Apr 15 04:19:56 EDT 2002

Another of John R. Pierce's articles up on the website...
My Work With Vacuum Tubes At Bell Laboratories By John R. Pierce (c)
(Reprinted from SMEC (now SMECC) "Vintage Electrics" Volume #3 issue #1 -
1991)

http://www.smecc.org/john_r__pierce____electron_tubes.htm
(click to go there)

development of our favorite wwII reflex klystrons

Ed Sharpe Archivist for SMECC

see the museum at:
http://www.smecc.org