Knight R-100A speaker

Ray Friess rayfri at NETWORLD.COM
Fri Aug 2 10:29:31 EDT 2002

Despite the smirks and downright derisive comments that are often delivered
against the t-150/r-100 pair, I personally think theyre an interesting and fun
pair
to operate.    I have TWO t-150's, an r-100, a t-60 and an r-55.
While I wouldnt use them as the MAIN station rig, theyre still lots of fun to fire

up once in a while....
Ray  wa7itz