Shelby Hamfest

Patrick Tocornal Brookbank at AOL.COM
Mon Aug 5 23:25:22 EDT 2002

I will not be able to go to the fest even though I have been looking forward
to go and vend my wares and/or look for more good old stuff.

If anyone that is looking for some very good old Heath and/or Drake stuff and
is willing to make a small detour to Greensboro, NC. Please send me a direct
e-mail for your specific needs, and I will provide you with my phone number
for further discussion.

I have a couple of hundred pieces here in my attic that range from
DX20-40-60-100, SB104's and SB104A's and all their attachments including the
SB-230 with 2 new spare Eimac 8873's, SB100-200-201-220-300-301-310-303 -401,
HW single banders, HW100, monitor scopes, Cheyenne's, Comanches, Warriors,
Apaches, Marauders, Pawnees, Shawnees, Senecas (The hole Indian Nation is
here) SSB adapters, 6 Meter linear HA20, VFO's, SA-2040, SA-2060, SA-2500
many Heath test equipment, HA14 , 2 meter rigs, power supplies, most of the
rigs have original manuals, hundreds of tubes and crystals etc., etc.

Also have a number of Drake R4 line of receivers (not the R4C) and
transmitters as well as the 2B and 2C receivers, also some Hammarlund's, and
Lafayette's receivers as well as one Johnson Viking  II transmitter with the
Viking VFO and antenna tuner.

As you all can see, I could have my own little mini fest here.

PLEASE DO NOT CALL UNLESS YOU ARE GENUINELY INTERESTED ON A PARTICULAR PIECE.
 I COULD ALSO MAKE A DEAL FOR THE HOLE ENCHILADA TO THE RIGHT PERSON, BUT
HE/SHE WOULD HAVE TO BRING A TRUCK AND HELP TO MOVE THE GEAR, I CANNOT LIFT
MUCH FOR A FEW MORE MONTHS.

Good luck to all of you going to the fest, have a ball and I hope you find
what you are looking for there.

Regards,

Patrick Tocornal