Heath AK-5 speaker

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Thu Aug 15 23:14:18 EDT 2002

Am still looking for the AK-5 speaker that was
"standard" for the Mohawk.  Have all sorts of things
that I can trade for one.  Now that I am acquiring an
XC-2 converter, that is all I need to complete my
original Heath "twins" + VHF station (Apache, Mohawk,
SB-10, Warrior, XC-6, XC-2, Seneca).  I do have one
that is borrowed, but want one of my own.

The speaker is really "ugly" (in my opinion), and that
is why there were probably not that many sold.  But,
since they were "factory", I do want one!

Glen, K9STH

=====
Glen, K9STH

Web sites