Apache Cabinet for sale or trade

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Fri Aug 16 15:43:21 EDT 2002

I have a cabinet for an Apache, Mohawk, Maurader, or
Warrior that has been redone in a light crackle
finish.  Basically, there was a fair amount of rust on
one end that would not "polish" out when I obtained
the cabinet.  Therefore, I redid it using a light
crackle finish.  Right now, it is painted with Krylon
Sage Satin paint, which is a shade lighter than the
"correct" Apache green.  Unless you put it up "side by
side" to the original, it is difficult to tell the
difference.  Frankly, I like this color better and
have used it on my Apache, Mohawk, SB-10, and Warrior.
 However, it can be repainted in the "correct" color.

There are five small holes on the back (drilled in the
perforations) that are slightly larger than the
original holes.  It looks like someone had a low-pass
filter installed.  You have to look for these, but
they are there.

This cabinet is for sale or trade.  Photos are
available upon request.

Glen, K9STH

=====
Glen, K9STH