FS Knight T-150 and R-100

George wb6yec at FLASH.NET
Sat Aug 24 21:50:44 EDT 2002

Knight T-150 working, 100 watts out CW.  Replaced power supply filters, audio caps and painted cabinet with gray wrinkle.  I have used on 75 meters AM.  Comes with manual.

I have the matching Receiver in good working condition, s-meter, xstl calibrator and matching speaker + manual. Cabinet is painted with matching paint to transmitter.

I would like $250.00 for the pair + shipping.  Pictures are available upon request.

George
WB6YEC