MEASURMENTS MANUAL NEEDED

Dee Almquist w4pnt at VAIX.NET
Wed Dec 25 15:06:55 EST 2002

Fellow AM'rs
I have looked on BAMA & one other site but cant find a manual.
Need clear copy for a Measurments UHF generator Mod 560 FM. Something I
picked up yr ago & it "ratteled" inside. Well, yesterday my grandson pulled
it apart & found obvious easy fix & replaced fuse holder. It powers up & has
OP but needs some TLC, & it drifts more than it should. I dont do much VHF
work anymore but sometime I would like to repair my 2meter gear. Any help on
a manual will be appreciated.
73 es Dee