B & W (TYPE) TANK COIL NEEDED

john iverson K0EWU jackiv at JUNO.COM
Wed Dec 25 13:10:07 EST 2002

DEE, I have several nos Hallicrafters tank coils for the HT-44, SR-150
and possibly the HT-37, 32 sets.
If you are interested i can measure and count turns and diameters.
If you have any of those sets you can do a visual.
Merry Christmas to all down there.  Chicago has 2to 3 inches of snow and
31.6 F.
old jack