Need Crystals

John Ellingson johnk7os at MAIL.TSS.NET
Sat Feb 9 18:57:25 EST 2002

Try PR crystals at  jjk51503 at aol.com

Send him a message at this address.  Put in the frequency needed, what rig it is
for and your address.  He will make them up for $10.50 each and $3.50 for the
postage.  Order it today and you will have it on Thursday.   I got 5 from him and
very pleased.  Only cost $3.50 for all of them for shipping.  He sends it out
first and you pay when you get them.

John K7OSK