FS or T: Ranger I

Gary Harmon gharmon at IDWORLD.NET
Wed Feb 13 23:47:23 EST 2002

I have a rough Ranger I transmitter to sell or trade.  Here are the details as I
know them......

Overall it looks like it was rode hard and put away wet.

The front panel has numerous scratches, especially the rounded edges.
The cabinet has been sanded and sprayed with the red primer.
All the knobs and plastic pieces are present.
The skirt on one small knob is bent.
Parts are available to add the PTT option.
Operational problems have not been determined.
A copy of the manual is available.

I can take and send some pics if needed.

Asking $135 plus shipping.  Interesting trades considered.

Thanks in advance and 73, gary

Gary H. Harmon, Jr.
K5JWK
6302 Robin Forest