Gonset Converter

Fred Holnagel w7prv at JUNO.COM
Tue Feb 19 21:21:37 EST 2002

Hi all. I just came into possession of a Gonset converter for 15-10-6
meters. This is about 10" W X 7" tall and 8" deep. It has a grey cabinet
and a large circular tuning dial. It also has a built-in power supply for
117VAC. I have no manual for it and am wondering the ouput frequency?  I
think the tuning knob is bogus but have no idea what it should look like.
The unit is in perfect condition. Anyone have any knowledge of this
thing? Tnx. Fred W7PRV