GB-265

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Fri Feb 22 20:10:53 EST 2002

While looking through my ham shack / 2 car attached
garage, I came across a fairly large vacuum tube with
a four pin base and large plate cap manufactured by
General Electric.  The nomenclature on it is GB-265.
Although I have a fairly extensive "library" of tube
data, I cannot find anything on this.

It has a very "hefty" carbon plate.  I can't tell if
it is a diode or triode (could be a tetrode, but most
of them have a 5 pin base).

Anyone out there have any ideas?

Glen, K9STH

http://sports.yahoo.com