WTB Calibrator for SX-100

Dave Franklin dfranklyn at MINDSPRING.COM
Sat Feb 23 08:58:22 EST 2002

        WTB calibrator for SX-100.  Non working is fine as long as it is
        has all of the parts. Also, how can I determine the model, Mark 1A,
        2 etc.  The tag on the rear apron is torn and the tube location chart
        says SX-100.  Was there an SX-100 without a Mark designator?

        Bought the radio on the e site, sans calibrator.  I have the manuals
        from BAMA (Thanks Ken).

        Thanks,
        Dave Franklin
        Cornelius, NC