Little screws

Michael Hanz AAFRadio at EROLS.COM
Thu Jan 3 17:46:35 EST 2002

Ed is absolutely right about McMaster-Carr, but the variety available
there can be bewildering.  The ARC-5 screws are in the *binding head*
series, 3-48 size.  Load page 2780 at http://www.mcmaster.com/.  Quite a
close match to the original ARC-5 screws, BTW - I've ordered hundreds of
them and they have just slightly a larger head diameter than the
originals.  Not really noticeable unless you have vernier calipers
handy...  :-)

73,
Mike Hanz  KC4TOS