Heavy Duty lab type power supply FS

Ken Simpson, W8EK W8EK at FDT.NET
Mon Jan 28 09:41:34 EST 2002

For Sale:

NJE Model QR-15-20 heavy duty lab type power supply

This power supply is fully adjustable from 0 to 15 Volts DC.  It is
capable of up to 20 amps.  The voltage is adjustable with a precision
10 turn pot (which is lockable).  There is also a current limit
adjustment.
A large voltmeter and large ammeter is also included on the front.
There
are voltage and current sensing pins located on the terminal strip on
the
back.  It is very well regulated.  Adding a 20 amp load does not cause
any movement of the voltmeter.  This is a very, very nice power
supply.
It is also quite heavy.  I would guess about 70 pounds.  It is made to
mount in a standard 19 inch rack and is 5 1/4 inches high and about 20
inches deep, counting knobs, handles, etc.

My preference would be to not ship this item, but instead have it
picked
up.  I am located just off of I-75, in north central Florida.  Someone
making
a winter trip to Florida might want to pick it up.  $ 125

Thanks.

73,

Ken, W8EK

Ken Simpson