Interconnect cables

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Thu Jan 31 17:02:28 EST 2002

I have already been asked if I can make the
interconnect cable assemblies for Drake and Collins.
The answer is yes!

There are six cables for the Drake (two RG62/U, one
RG58/U, and three shielded cables).  Making these 30
inches long, with shielded RCA phono connectors, the
price would have to be $40.95 post paid CONUS, $42.95
US post paid Canada, and $44.33 for Texas residents.

There are also six cables in the Collins set.
However, these are all four feet long (two RG62/U, one
RG58/U, and three shielded cables).  For this set,
with shileded RCA phono connectors, the price would
have to be $45.95 post paid CONUS, $47.95 US post paid
Canada, and $49.74 post paid Texas residents.

For more information, E-Mail or send a cheque for the
appropriate amount to

Glen E. Zook
410 Lawndale Drive
Richardson, Texas 75080