TR4CW Info Needed

Dave Phillips phillips at NEMESIS.TUCSON.SAIC.COM
Wed Jul 10 17:12:49 EDT 2002

One of my friends in HA3 told me he has burned out R6 and R7 (L6 & L7?)
on his TR4CW.  He wants me to bring him replacements during my trip to
Hungary in a couple of months.

Because of the language problem, I'm not exactly sure what he needs.
These were described as RF coils, and maybe the problem is cracked slugs
rather than burnt wires, but I am uncertain.

Can anyone having a 'CW offer suggestions on what could possibly have
happened to his rig and what parts might be needed (and where to get them)?

Thanks/73...Dave W7GZ