EV-664A

Bob Peters soundimp at POBOX.COM
Sun Jun 9 18:46:02 EDT 2002

I  have a very nice  EV  664 A...  This  is  not
a  normal  664...It  is  the newer  version..It  uses a standard  XLR  3
pin Female..
included....Comes  with a PTT  stand...Mike  is a 9...Stand  is  a
homebrew  PTT  stand....  not  really  that  great....
Mike is  Hi Z and Lo Z  switchable....These are
almost  impossible  to   find...EV  did a very  short  run  on them....
Price  $150.00  plus  $5  shipping  by  USPS  priority mail...I  have
seen  these  go as  high as $250.....

Bob K1JNN