SB-102 LMO

Gary Schafer garyschafer at ATTBI.COM
Mon Jun 24 21:38:29 EDT 2002

Hi Glen,

You might try to align the LMO at a different place for the end settings. In other
words try moving the shaft either up or down in frequency from where it is now a
little and then reset the end frequencies with the coil and cap. It may track
better if you can get the spread right at the new position.

73
Gary  K4FMX