BATTLESHIP ANCHOR

Pete Petersen wy7z at JUNO.COM
Sun Mar 3 08:43:51 EST 2002

I have in my garage in Bellevue, WA a 1940s vintage home brew transmitter
in a standard rack mount cabinet about 44" high and weighing maybe
400-500#. The owner, son of the builder wants to either sell it or have
it restored for possible use by another family member. (Then I can put my
car back in the garage)

 I have had no experience with this sort of thing so will describe it
without plugging in it's two power cords. It hasn't been used for many
years. The RF deck has an 813, four 6L6s (one missing), a 6X5 and appears
to cover 10M, 20M, and 40M. The modulator has two 811s, two 6L6s, a 6SJ7
and a 6N7. The power supply has two 866As,  an 80, and enormous
transformers. There are 7 meters (three not connected!) Construction
quality is good with less than 10 loose wires to be reconnected. The
cabinet has a lot of rust on the bottom from standing on a damp floor,
and a 10" dia.rust spot on top.

Please contact me if you are interested and I'll put you in touch with
the owner.

Pete Petersen