Ham Spam

john johnmb at NC.RR.COM
Sat Mar 9 08:21:24 EST 2002

Well, apart from verifying that only subscribers can post (and harvest)
theres little to be done, other than to complain to their upstreams (see
www.samspade.org) and to all write letters to them using throwaway Yahoo or
hotmail accounts, indicating that you'll never do business with anyone who
believes stealing services is a valid way of advertising. I'm taking the
liberty
of copying them on this note....

http://www.tempe.gov/lists/control.asp?list=BOATANCHORS