Ham Spam

Frank J. Jershe w0ely at SPACESTAR.NET
Sat Mar 9 08:12:19 EST 2002

John,
I haven't received any, so it's not off of the reflectors (and I am on 15
ham reflectors). If you haven't removed "spyware" from your computer, I
highly suggest you do so. A free detector & removal program "Ad-aware" is
available at:

http://tomcoyote.com/lsdownloads.html

It works great, and you'd be surprised at what you have in your computer
from web site visits! This sends info to collection sites which then sell
the info to companies, so they have a select target audience to send their
"spam" to. Good Luck.
73
Frank

http://www.tempe.gov/lists/control.asp?list=BOATANCHORS